Newsletter lists auto-population
September 23, 2013
After launching the newsletter lists last week, we quickly realized (thanks for the feedback !) that we were missing a critical functionality: the ability to automatically assign subscribers to one or more list, based on their origin. So here we go, subscribers can now be automatically be assigned to lists:
When you edit a newsletter list, you can now check which subscribers should be added to the list. 5 options are available, one for each way to become a subscriber of your newsletter:
- When a visitor subscribes to your newsletter, from the newsletter module or widget.
- When a visitor fills in the contact form on your contact page.
- When a visitor requests information from a product page.
- When a customer places an order on your e-commerce website.
- When a visitor comments a news in your blog.
This change helps better segment your list of subscribers and helps better target the message you send them.
Thank you for the feedback, more (bigger) changes are coming to the newsletter module.