No More Dashoboard!
December 5, 2006
Next time you login to your website to make changes to it, you will notice that the dashboard is gone. Instead, a new bar will appear on top of your pages:
The new bar contains direct links to the tools you used to access from the dashboard page:
- View Website: shows your website with the edit functionalities turned on. That's probably where you will spend most of your time, to make content changes to your website, so it is the default view.
- Pages: add new pages to your website, or modify the properties of the existing ones.
- Design: modify the design of your website, theme and layout.
- Tools: see the latest comments posted on your website, send a newsletter to your subscribers.
- Your account: contains your account information (profile, payments, referral earnings) with tools to make the appropriate changes.
We hope you like the changes, they have been designed to make things even easier when it comes to managing your website. And most important, they are all driven by your feedback, so please, keep it coming!